Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sumimasen!!

So I've come to the realization that I am one of the worst bloggers EVER! I have been back in the U.S. for a couple months now and just remembered my blog. I'm so sorry to all of my readers. As mentioned in my travel blog (see links in bottom right), I enjoyed my time in Japan and will find time to upload some stories and pictures from my semester in Japan.

As for reviews, I am going to start doing them again! I won't set something solid, but I would like to try to do a new one every other week or so. I don't know how much time I'll have to do that and watch things, but I'll do my best to try! I guess it's a good thing I've seen a bit and have only reviewed one so far!

Once again I'm sorry, and hopefully I'll get a review up here soon!

Stasi

No comments:

Post a Comment